- Navid Madani, Ph.D. – Research Associate in Microbiology and Immunobiology and Department of Global Health, Harvard University
- Mohammad Shenasa, MD, Ph.D. – Physician, Cardiologist
- Haleh Sheikholeslami, MD – Physician, Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Mohsen Malekinejad, MD, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor, Institute for Health Policy Studies, UCSF School of Medicine
- Shayan Mashatian – Entrepreneur
RAH foundation developed the first reliable source of educational material about Sexual Transmitted Diseases for adults (Women & Men) Parents, and partners in Farsi and English. Visitors have an opportunity to ask questions, and educate themselves about all aspects of STD, and how to protect themselves against it.
RAH Foundation's channels on Instagram, FaceBook, Twitter, and Telegram with visually enhanced material educate people. People can ask their questions from our doctors and we get back to them within 24 hours timeframe.
RAH foundation educate people on sexual health, sexually transmitted diseases, and child sexual abuse in Iran. These workshops are designed for children and adults.